Thursday, March 29, 2007

About me







I am Abdullah Al-Jabri and I am 21 years old. I am from Al-Ain but i live in Abu Dhabi. I have a lot of hobbies such as sports, shooting, speed, life adventures and for sure knowledge about global warming.
I am a student at ADMC and I am studying Aviation because I hope to be Aviation engineer in the future.
To describe my looks
I am not handsome but I am also not ugly
also I am not tall or short
I am not weak nor fat actually I am 74 kilos.

My Attributes:
I like to study about Aviation also I like to have good knowledge about what I am interested.
I like my family and I meet them every weekend.
I like to enjoy on me holidays by traveling or doing my hobbies specially on the weekend.
I'm kind and I like to make diffrent relationship with different people.

Finally, I heard about global warming and I am interested in this a huge problem and I will do what I can to understand and do what I must do to solve the problem.

1 comment:

striker said...

nice job ...good luck